Image

Image

22 September 2014

SUMMER MEMORIES

I cannot believe it's already the first day of autumn. I feel like this summer literally flew by. I blinked for a second and it was already gone. While I am sad that the warm summer weather is behind me, the feel of the sun kissing my skin will be recalled fondly, I am looking forward what the autumn season brings me. With that being said, I will fondly look back at my favourite summer memories.

I accomplished a lot of summer. This summer was certainly not one that I experienced idly. Bright colours, late nights, warm temperatures, many adventures. It's kind of crazy to see how much things can change from one season to the next! Especially how I decided to move oversees, and in a very short time span. It was a very full three months.


favourite moment // it's hard to recall a single moment, since there were so many beautiful ones. of all of them, I'd probably say that witnessing the Milky Way galaxy while going to camp retreat with my friends 70 minutes away. the stars were shining brilliantly and the galaxy was a wonder to behold.
favourite place // ciuperca, a restaurant on the top of the hill in Oradea. many fond memories were made there and it's a place I hold dear to my heart.
favourite outfit // pastel pink cropped pants, a printed tee, and sandals
favourite food // um, everything. but probably shaowarma or nachos with cheese
favourite drink // lemonade with mint
favourite ice cream // stracciatella
favourite song // a tie between "Stay with Me" by Sam Smith and "Say That You Love Me" by Jessie Ware
favourite memory // honestly, I cannot answer this question because too many memories are my favourite for different reasons. but one that sticks out to me is when my group of friends came over and made spaghetti and crepes. 
favourite tradition // eating an omelette before a road trip
favourite accomplishment // knowing that I can really express myself in a different language
favourite growth moment // knowing that God dreams alongside me, that He genuinely feels, understands, and gets me
favourite place visited // does istanbul from a distance count? then brasov, romania 
favourite experience // having a sense of belonging in a different country
favourite word/phrase // da taci, ba!
favourite thing ever period // falling in love





No comments:

Post a Comment