Image

Image

02 October 2014

NAVY IS THE NEW BLACK

Recently, I heard that a very popular combination to try this season is navy blue and berry. Unbeknownst to me, I wore that exact mix without realizing the season's hottest palette. With the weather settling into autumn, I was quite excited to bring out my darker clothing, so a navy dress with berry heels is an odd combination, with pleasant results. Since the dark palette contrasted the unusually sunny afternoon, I decided to venture a tad out of my comfort zone and decided to layer on a deep mauve/berry lipstick with simple yet natural makeup. Yet the weather strongly contrasts the weather at the moment. Cold, rainy, bleak, and dreary, cooped inside with little desire to venture outside, a wonderful remedy is watching Gilmore girls on Netflix. Regrettably, since Netflix is unavailable in my country (how dare they?), it's a fortunate thing that I have the entire show on DVD. So, without further ado, I leave the world of a rainy afternoon and enter the blissfully strange town of Stars Hallow.





{ dress: Zara; heels: Franco Sarto }

No comments:

Post a Comment